Fit French toast is a breakfast, snack or dessert that you will fall in love with at the first bite.
The fit french toast They are a breakfast, snack or dessert that you fall in love with at the first bite. This mythical recipe is one of the simplest to make that exists, in about 5 minutes we can have this delicious toast ready with a wonderful creaminess. We will give an extra contribution of protein with the egg whites, leaving aside the yolks. We will achieve the sweetness with a natural sweetener that will be fused with the vegetable milk that we like the most. Cinnamon will finish off a fit French toast destined for success. Take note of how to prepare them step by step.
How to make fit French toast
- This recipe is very easy to prepare, achieving a spectacular result with minimal effort. It is not necessary to be an expert cook to get them to be perfect, just a little effort and interest to make them look good.
- We can use a whole wheat or conventional sliced bread, even use a bread that we have at home. This recipe is perfect to take advantage of the remains of bread.
- In the same way that when we put the vegetable milk, it can be any type of drink, rice, almonds or hazelnuts.
- If we don’t have any problem, we can put skimmed milk, it is a good option, if we are not vegan.
- The most complicated part of these toasts is looking for all the ingredients, after having everything ready, cooking it will be a piece of cake.
- We mix the vegetable drink in a saucepan with the sweetener and cinnamon. We will let them melt, hot will always create a union of incredible flavors.
- Slices of sliced bread can be with or without bark. Pour the mixture of milk and sweetener with the cinnamon on the slice of bread.
- We let it macerate a little before preparing the batter. We beat the egg whites to give these toasts their personality.
- We spread the pan with the vegetable oil. When hot, drain the toasts from the vegetable drink and spread with the whites.
- Then, we put the slices on the plate so that the egg is cooked and we have some incredible French toast.
- When the toast is ready on one side you we turn around so that it cooks well, little by little until the perfect toast is done.
- We put on a plate and decorate with a little honey, some chopped walnuts and the chopped banana to give you a little joy.
- We’ll have the french toast ready prepared for a simple and delicious breakfast, snack or dessert. In less than 10 minutes we can enjoy it.
- To make them a little lighter, we can put them in the oven to make them lighter. TO 180º may take a few minutess in being ready.
- It is not necessary to fry them, although we can put it with butter instead of oil to give it a more authentic different finish.
Origin of French toast
This kind of French toast have their origin in the Roman Empire. As if we were emperors, we can discover in the Apicius recipes that date back to the 5th century, the flavor of this breakfast full of good sensations. Although it has some differences with current toasts, there is a legend that places its origin in New York.
The United States spread these French-named toasts around the world. The story goes that the first to be cooked were from Albany (New York), around the year 1724. A settler named Joseph French, from which the name was taken to baptize such a delicious recipe. French Toast would not be the same if Joseph had a different name.
Specialists in the history of gastronomy agree that it is a European dish that has been on the continent for a long time. From the United States he came back to the old continent to finish giving the sweet the perfect finish. Brioche is one of the sweet items that was used as a base instead of bread, giving rise to gourmet impression French toast.
French toast is a first step towards simple homemade pastries. It is not necessary to cook a cake every day, but to go in search of sweets that can be prepared in the blink of an eye. Toasts are also a way to take advantage of the bread of the day inside and to use natural ingredients that will become incredible.
Take note of this recipe and others that you can make at home. French toast will allow you to enjoy a healthy sweet, without complications and everything you need to enjoy. This fit version is one of the most admired and desired, with a few ingredients we will have ready a snack worthy of the gods or the Roman emperors.