Home Entertainment What are the warning signs of an aneurysm rupture?

What are the warning signs of an aneurysm rupture?

PRIVATE CONSULTATION – Actress Emilia Clarke, also known as Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones, recently told how she has survived two aneurysm breaks in recent years. Dr. Gerald Kierzeck explains the symptoms of these brain haemorrhage.

His speech has revealed a phenomenon with a mechanism that is often ignored, but that can affect everyone. In a forum that has recently been published in The New YorkerActress Emilia Clarke, 32, spoke about the serious health problems she secretly encountered during the filming of Game of Thrones: two aneurysm breaks, in 2011 and 2013, allegedly could end the career of Daenerys Targaryen's performer in the series. The opportunity for Dr. Gerald Kierzeck to return, in his chronicle of the morning of LCI at the head of this article, about the symptoms of an aneurysm rupture.

The aneurysm is this bag, sometimes of genetic origin, that is formed on one of the arteries that irrigate the brain, he explains the diagram in support. This little abnormal bag cannot be talked about for years, but then it expands and explodes in the brain. This rupture of the aneurysm that causes bleeding is the source of 20% of the strokes, the remaining 80% is caused by the obstruction of a vein.

What are the symptoms of an aneurysm rupture? Emilia Clarke said she photographed and played sports with her coach when she got her first bleeding, Kirzeck says. According to him, aneurysm rupture is often linked to physical exertion, because the blood pressure in the body increases.

The actress also reported that she had a severe headache, a severe headache that the doctor described as "a thunderbolt in a serene air." Other warning signs for fractures of the aneurysm include nausea and vomiting as pressure in the skull becomes blurred, blurred or double vision, sensitivity to light or even loss of consciousness and convulsions. It is necessary to go very quickly: half of the patients with aneuro-interruption never arrive at the hospital, the specialist emphasizes.

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Must Read

Mets' Todd Frazier on Jim Boeheim of Syracuse: "I felt like I was 12 years old again. "

Syracuse, New York - Todd Frazier, the third baseman of New York Mets, grew up in New Jersey as a big fan of...

Tania Mallet, Bond Girl in Goldfinger, dies at 77

Goldfinger actress Tania Mallet died at the age of 77 and condolences to James Bond fans. As cousin of British actress Dame Helen Mirren, Mallet...

Gay Gay Trump Admin Member compares Buttigieg with Jussie Smollett

South Bend, Indiana mayor and 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, insist on fighting with Vice President Mike Pence, but so far he has been...