The Duke of Edinburgh has "exchanged his best wishes" with the other people involved in his car accident near Sandringham Estate, says Buckingham Palace.
A spokesman for the building confirmed that he had been in contact with the occupants of the other car involved in the accident, two wounded women and one child.
Philip visited the hospital on Friday morning for doctor's advice, but "has no injuries," he added.
The spokeswoman said: "On the advice of the doctor, the Duke of Edinburgh visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital this morning at King & # 39; s Lynn for a prior check.
"This confirmed that His Royal Highness had no wounds of concern.The Duke returned to Sandringham.
"The contact was made privately with the passengers in the other car and the good wishes exchanged".
The 97-year-old Duke was raised from his overturned Land Rover after a "horrendous" incident shortly before 3pm on Thursday.
Roy Warne said he had some of the king's blood on his hands after helping to free Philip from the wreck.
The Norfolk police, who are investigating the incident, said one passenger in the other car had a broken wrist.
A nine-month-old boy was also in the Kia involved in the clash with the Duke's Land Rover just before 3pm on Thursday.
The police said the child was injured.
More follows …