Boulder, Colo. – At the Great American Beer Festival® Returns to Denver October 3 – 5. Beer connoisseurs and connoisseurs will have the opportunity to experience PAIRED, the ultimate culinary and craft beer experience.
PAIRED unites independent craft brewers and renowned chefs to celebrate the endless possibilities of combining beer and food. Attendees meet the Michelin-starred and James Beard-winning chefs and chat with the most creative brewers of the day as the food is cooked and the beer poured. This year, PAIRED welcomes 10 new chefs and brings along 29 chefs who combine delicious delicacies into 48 exclusive beers. The pairing menu will be available in September. Chef Bios and Brewery Lineup are posted on PAIRED.
This year's series of acclaimed chefs includes:
- Alex Seidel of Fruition Restaurant and Mercantile Dining & Provision in Denver. Seidel was honored in 2018 by the James Beard Foundation as "Best Cook Southwest".
- Michael Galen of Dusek in Chicago. Dusek & # 39; s was awarded a Michelin star in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Tim Rattray of Granary Cue & Brew in San Antonio. The granary has twice been described by Esquire as one of Texas Monthly's 50 Best Grills, as "The Future of Grilling," and by Food & Wine as one of the "Changing Faces of Grilling in Texas."
- Dana Rodriguez of Work & Class in Denver. Dana was hired as Executive Chef at Work & Class after being promoted from a dishwasher to a prep cook to a sous chef. In 2015 and 2016, she was nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef Southwest".
- John Tesar of Knife in Dallas. Tesar worked with Anthony Bourdain at the Vine and Supper Club in New York and is a four-time James Beard semifinalist "Best Southwest Chef," two-time candidate for Bravo's "Top Chef" and winner of Food Networks "Extreme Chef."
This year's series of independent craft breweries includes:
- Allagash Brewing Company from Portland, Maine. Founder Rob Tod received the James Beard Award for outstanding wines, beers or spirits in 2019.
- Lawson's finest fluids from Waitsfield, Vermont. Brewer of coveted beers like Sip of Sunshine IPA and Super Session Series IPAs.
- St. Elmo Brewing Company from Austin, Texas. The small, community-focused brewery has been named one of the "10 Best Breweries in Austin" by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Stone Browing from Escondido, California. Stone, the ninth-largest craft brewer in the US, has twice been named the "All-time Top Brewery on Planet Earth" by the BeerAdvocate magazine, and is listed eleven times in the list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the US.
"We always want to inspire the palate by developing a menu that shows how food and beer can improve each other," said Adam Dulye, Executive Chef of the Brewers Association and Curator of PAIRED. "What makes PAIRED so unique is the experience: participants can speak with the chefs who prepare the food and the brewers who made the beer that is served. I'm especially excited about this year's mix of renowned chefs and brewers, and look forward to soon presenting the complete PAIRED menu. "
For Thursday, October 3, 5:30 pm, a limited number of PAIRED tickets are available. until 21.00 and can be bought here. A special entrance, two ounce samples of exclusive beers, and mountain views make PAIRED a more intimate gathering than the general meeting, making it an indispensable event! PAIRED tickets also include entry to the general meeting of the Great American Beer Festival (5:30 pm to 10:00 pm), where more than 4,000 beers from 800 breweries are sampled with an ounce.
Contact: Calvin Bond (in the name of the Brewers Association) 970-963-4873, ext. 262.
The Brewers Association (BA) is a nonprofit association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers, and the brewing enthusiasts community. The BA represents more than 4,800 US breweries. The label of the BA's independent craft brewer is a widely used icon that distinguishes beers from small and independent craft brewers. The BA organizes events such as the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, Homebrew Con™, National Homebrew Competition and American Craft Beer Week®, The BA published The new brewer® Magazine and Brewers Publications® is the leading publisher of brewery literature in the USA. Beer lovers are invited to learn more about Craft Beer's vibrant world at CraftBeer.com® and via homebrewing via the American Homebrewers Association's BA® and the free BrewGuru® App. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Brewers Association is an employer of equal opportunities and does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation or marital status. The BA complies with the provisions of Executive Order 11246 and the rules, regulations and relevant instructions of the Minister of Labor.