It seems that three children are enough for Kate Middleton and Prince William.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were visiting different religious and community groups at the Khidmat Center in Bradford, Yorkshire, on Wednesday when Middleton, 38, revealed that her husband is not interested in having more children.
Upon leaving the City Hall, the real fan Josh Macpalce, 25, told him that he had sent the couple cards congratulating them on the birth of their three children: Prince George, 6, Princess Charlotte, 4 and one year old. Prince louis
READ MORE: Prince William, Prince Harry publish a joint statement that denies reports of “harassment”
The real reporter Rebecca English tweeted Macpalce received a hug from the duchess, as well as an idea of whether they were going to have more children.
“I don’t think William wants more,” said the Duchess.
It was speculated last year that the royal couple would have a fourth child.
In February 2019, Middleton mentioned feeling “melancholic” after meeting a five-month-old baby during a tour in Northern Ireland.
During a walk outside the Braid Arts Center in Ballymena, Middleton approached baby James Barr and his father, Alan Barr.
1:02Kate Middleton and Prince William share adorable family photos in a newly designed garden
“He is a very sweet child,” he said. according to english. “It makes me very melancholic.”
When Barr asked if they would have another child, Middleton replied: “I think William might be a little worried.”
The Duke and Duchess have kept up appearances after the announcement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle that they would “back off” from the royal duties of high rank.
Prince William and Middleton’s trip to Yorkshire followed an emergency discussion between the queen and princes Charles, William and Harry in Sandringham on Monday.
READ MORE: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle will move to Canada: this is what we know
The meeting resulted in a statement from His Majesty, which said he respects and understands “his desire to live an independent life and move as a family while remaining a valuable part of my family.”
“Harry and Meghan have made it clear that they don’t want to rely on public funds in their new lives,” the statement said. “Therefore, it was agreed that there will be a transition period in which the Sussex will spend time in Canada and the United Kingdom.
“These are complex issues that my family must solve, and there is still a lot of work to do, but I have asked for final decisions to be made in the next few days.”
Markle is currently in Vancouver and was seen this week visiting local philanthropic organizations Justice For Girls and the Downtown Eastside Women’s Center.
© 2020 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.