At the Educational Cooperation Career Seminar, we invite people who have been active in the fields of educational cooperation/international cooperation to talk about their career paths up to the present. Through the talks of the speakers, those who are interested in the work of educational cooperation will have an opportunity to aim for the path of educational cooperation from now on. I hope that it will be an opportunity for you to think about how to get involved in educational cooperation with a different approach. On the day of the event, we will hold a Zoom webinar and face-to-face participation with a limited number of 30 people.
Event date and time
September 8, 2022 (Thursday) 17:30-19:00 Japan time
Hybrid (first 30 people to participate face-to-face) + Zoom webinar
Seminar program (planned)
- 17:30-17:35 Opening
- 17:35-18:00 Self-introduction by speakers
- 18:00-18:40 Panel discussion
- 18:40-18:55 Q&A
- 18:55-19:00 Closing
Event speakers (in alphabetical order)
- Ms. Rie Iwasaki, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Mr. Jun Kawaguchi, University of Tsukuba
- Mr. Yusuke Takashina, Shapla Neer = Association for Overseas Cooperation by Citizens
- Ms. Maki Yukimura, United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- Koei Research & Consulting (KRC) Yuta Yoneda
Application for participation (deadline for online participation: Sunday, September 4, 2022, 23:59 Japan time, face-to-face participation: first 30 people)
Please apply using the form below. Information will be sent to your registered email.
Applications for face-to-face participation are limited to the first 30 people. Please note.
(Note) Depending on the status of the new coronavirus infection, it may be held online only.