During the “Kinpuri” performance, complaining of poor physical condition, Sapporo | Kahoku Shimpo Online News / ONLINE NEWS

|

A fire broke out at the Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center (Hokkai Kitayel) during the concert of the idol group “King & Prince” at 4:13 pm on the 6th, Sapporo.

Around 2:30 pm on the 6th, at the Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center (Hokkai Kitayel) in Toyohira Ward, Sapporo City, during a concert of the idol group “King & Prince”, an accident occurred when the equipment hanging from the ceiling caught fire. was there. Some spectators who were in the position where the sparks fell evacuated, and one person who complained of poor physical condition was transported by ambulance. The concert was canceled and the evening’s performance was cancelled.

According to the official website of the Johnny’s office to which he belongs, the cause was an electrical short due to poor contact in the cable of the smoke machine. A 27-year-old female office worker from Sapporo, who was with her friend, said, “She caught fire while she was singing. It was extinguished after a few minutes.”

Kyodo News
Click here to register for the Kahoku Shimpo newsletter
See also  The Kuban Cossack Choir will go on the first tour after the break

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.