The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (SECTEI) announced the requirements to obtain the Scholarship Pilares 2022, which is aimed at students between 15 and 29 years of age.
It is economical support It is for all CDMX students who are attending secondary, high school and university levels in a public institution. Not only will they receive help, but they will also be given educational support and advice through the cyber schools of the pillars.
The requirements to enroll in the scholarship this year are:
- Be a resident of Mexico City; preferably from the neighborhoods, neighborhoods and towns where the PILLARS and adjoining neighborhoods are located.
- Be between 15 and 29 years eleven months old.
- Have the PILLARS record; which can be obtained from the official website
- Not be a beneficiary of another economic support or social program of the same nature. Not be a worker of the Federal, State Government, or the Government of Mexico City, under any labor regime.
- Provide a personal email account that is active and that you use.
- Know the scope of the program’s Operating Rules “PILLARS Scholarship Wellness, 2022.
- Accept for its fulfillment the “Letter of commitment to receive advice or accompaniment in the Cyberschools in PILLARS”.
- Attend the PILLARS where the scholarship recipient registered at least once a week to receive advice.
- Participate in the activities that are convened to strengthen the links between PILLARS and the community.
- Be enrolled in the National Institute for Adult Education in secondary education, in the baccalaureate in the online, distance or open modalities offered by public entities authorized for this purpose or be enrolled in a degree offered by public institutions and universities .
- Have a Unique Population Registry Key (CURP).
The registration process can be done online, once inside the site the application form will be displayed, which you will have to fill in with the information requested and provide a series of documents in PDF format. The necessary documents are:
- Current official proof that certifies that the applicant is registered or studying.
- Unique Key of the Population Registry (CURP)
- Proof of address in Mexico City issued in the last three months prior to the time of making the application for registration in the Social Program.
- Valid official identification with a photograph of the applicant (voting card or passport).
The start of the registry started on January 21, 2022 and ends on the 28th of this same month, while the results of the scholarship They will be published no later than February 18, 2022. The goal of the program is to get 200 applicants for the secondary level, 4 thousand 104 for the high school level or 4 thousand for the bachelor’s level.
For the secondary level, the economic support is 960 pesos, for high school it is also 960 pesos, while for undergraduate students it will be 1,400 pesos.