Do you have experience in the design and production of digital content? Do you like taking on stimulating challenges that allow you to be creative and surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a team where collaboration, autonomy and a sense of initiative are encouraged? The Canadian Association for French Language Education (ACELF) is a pan-Canadian network of expertise in identity construction.
We support French-language education workers in Canada so that young people make a significant place for the French language and Francophone culture in their lives.
Under the supervision of the person responsible for strategic communications, the selected person will contribute to the implementation of our communication strategies by assuming the following functions:
- Create and integrate original and impactful digital content (podcasts, videos, live broadcasting, images, etc.) for our website, our social media and our Francosphere blog.
- Oversee the development of digital content entrusted to external firms.
- Coordinate the virtual component of our annual conference. Other tasks
- Create visuals adapted to different platforms.
- Take photos during our events to ensure their visibility.
- Monitor and integrate digital visibility according to agreements with our partners and sponsors.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our various digital platforms.
- Provide support for the development of the communication strategy.
- Hold a college diploma in communication, multimedia, media marketing or other appropriate discipline.
- Have experience relevant to the tasks associated with the position.
- Comfortable using WordPress, video editing software, graphic design and sending mass emails.
- Experience in event production (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of written French
- Collaborative spirit
- Sense of organization • (priority management • meeting deadlines • ability to carry out several projects simultaneously)
- Attention to detail
Skills / interests
- Knowledge of Office 365 suite tools (Teams, Planner, etc.)
- Knowledge of different social media
- Interest in education and the Canadian Francophonie.
- Knowledge of an HTML code base (an asset).
- Permanent position 35 hours / week.
- Salary according to experience.
- Social benefits, group insurance and retirement funds.
- Professional perfection.
- Work in presence at the ACELF office (Quebec).
- Possibility of alternating with teleworking, if desired.
Start: August 2021
The service offer must include:
- a cover letter,
- a curriculum vitae,
- a portfolio presenting relevant examples of production.
Interested persons should submit their application by Monday 28 June 2021 via the form.
We thank in advance all those who will apply. Please note that we will only contact those selected for an interview.