“Sino Farm” is one of the alternative vaccines that are about to be imported into Thailand. There is an interesting story The Sino Farm vaccine is registered by the World Health Organization (WHO) and is one of the vaccines used in WHO’s COVAX program for the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. thoroughly in developing countries around the world.
The following are 10 interesting facts about Sino Farm’s vaccines
1.China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation, abbreviated CNPGC), commonly known as Sino Farm (Sinopharm) is a state-owned enterprise, a major pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical manufacturer in China. It is regulated by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC), the state council body that oversees all state-owned enterprises, headed by Liu Jingzhen. Chairman There are 128,000 employees, headquartered in Shanghai. The business that we do covers from research and development. to production transport and distribution health service engineering services retail chain Organize meetings and exhibitions financial services, etc.
2.Vaccines against COVID-19 Sino Farm’s research and development work is called BBIBP-CorV It is an inactivated vaccine that uses the same manufacturing technology as Sinovac’s CoronaVac and its BBV152 or Covaxin vaccine. Parat Biotech (Read more: Get to know BBIBP-CorV, the Sinofarm COVID-19 Vaccine)
3. China National Biotec Group (CNBG), a subsidiary of Sino Farm Announced on July 1, 2020 that the company has completed the construction of the new factory. Ready to produce a vaccine against COVID-19 With production capacity increased by 2 times to more than 200 million doses / year
that same year The company is continuing its Phase III clinical trial with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) led by Abu Dhabi Minister of Health Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Hamed. Be the first person to volunteer for Sino Farm’s vaccination.
4. Hayat-Vax Seeing this name, no doubt, this is the Sino Farm’s COVID vaccine registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in December. 2020 and will be manufactured in the UAE from a facility jointly invested by Sinopharm CNBG and G42 (G42), a leading technology company in Abu Dhabi. It is the first vaccine against COVID to be produced in the UAE. With a production capacity of 2 million doses / month, Hayat is Arabic means life.
5. On Jan. 21, 2021, the widely recognized medical journal The Lancet published a study that concluded that Sinofarm’s BBIBP-CorV vaccine was safe. And effective in building immunity when injected with two doses.
6. Feb. 2021 Hungary is the first country in the European Union (EU) to approve the use of Sinofarm vaccines. It states that Hungary has approved any manufacturer’s coronavirus vaccine. that has been injected to at least 1 million people around the world Hungary itself orders 5 million doses of the vaccine from Sino Farm. And that vaccine accounts for 21.3 percent of all coronavirus vaccinations in Hungary.
7. On February 20, 2021, Sino Farm announced that There is a vaccination against COVID-19 Sino Farm has served more than 43 million people worldwide.
8. AFP news agency reported on March 12, 2021 that Serbian President Alexander Vuzik announced that Serbia will be the first country in Europe to be a production base for the COVID-19 vaccine. of the Sino Farm Company
9. Iran received 400,000 doses of the coronavirus vaccine from Sino Farm through the Chinese Red Cross Society. Last April
10. The World Health Organization (WHO) approved the Sinofarm vaccine for emergency use on May 7. It is the sixth WHO-approved COVID vaccine, but the first Chinese vaccine. WHO is currently considering another Chinese coronavirus vaccine, Sinovac. Sino Farm” for emergency use)