This body has distinguished graduates and experts in education, who from their experience contribute to the consolidation of our Faculty.
The 18th Board of the Advisory Council of the Faculty of Education was held, where important graduates and prominent personalities from the educational field meet, to offer their comments, experiences, reflections, as well as an interesting analysis of the current environment with a view to pedagogical prospective and suggestions that may come from them to continue consolidating our Faculty in Mexico and the world.
The meeting was headed by Mtra. Francesca Munda Magill, director of the Education Faculty; the Mtro. Carlos Eduardo Del Real Niembro, Director of Graduates; and Dr. Alfonso Torres Maldonado, academic coordinator of the Educational Area of the Degree in Organizational and Educational Pedagogy.
The following members participated in this meeting of the Advisory Council of the Faculty of Education:
– Dr. Angélica Buendía Espinosa, head of the Department of Economic Production of the Xochimilco Unit of the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana and full-time Research Professor in said department, as well as general coordinator of the Institutional Analysis Laboratory of the Mexican University System (LAISUM).
– Dr. Mery Hamui Sutton, research professor of the Sociology Area of the Universities of the Sociology Department of the Autonomous Metropolitan University, Azcapotzalco unit.
– Dra. Mónica García de Luca, Manager of Research and Academic Management for the Semper Altius Schools Network. (LIES PhD, gen. ´12)
– Dra. Patricia Gánem Alarcón, Technical Secretary of the National Council for Social Participation in Education of the SEP. (Doctorate in Education MIDE, gen. ´98)
– Lic. Rubén Romero González, Culture and Communications J. Manager at Clip. (Graduate of Pedagogy, gen. ´14 and Master of Education, ge. ´19)
– Dr. Sergio Martínez Dunstan, Academic Secretary of the Regional Center for Teacher Training and Educational Research, Central Region. (Doctorate in Education MIDE, gen. ´03)
We thank each of them for their great reflections, advice, and contributions, which encourage us to continue training future positive action leaders and as great professionals who will assertively influence education.