Contesting a grade in a National Education exam taken in the Paris region (Online service) | Carcans (Gironde)

Allows you to make a complaint about a mark obtained in a National Education exam in the Paris region.

This teleservice does not concern university diplomas.

To make a claim, click on “Transcript”.

See also  To all students and parents affected by Typhoon No. 14 in 2020 | Shimonoseki City University

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.