The application period is open until November 29 and they are aimed at people with degrees in Journalism or Audiovisual Communication.
If you have finished your studies in Journalism or Audiovisual Communication at a university in Castilla y León and are looking for an internship, the Ministry of the Presidency of the Autonomous Community of Castilla y León has called 11 internship scholarships in communication with the aim of making it easier for university graduates to carry out practical training in the Administration of the Community.
The duration of the scholarships will be twelve month maximum, ending on December 31, 2023. One place has been announced in each province of Castilla y León, except in Valladolid where two places are allocated. The monthly economic amount of each of the scholarships will be 1,000 euros per month.
People who meet the following requirements:
· Be 18 years of age on the date on which the deadline for submitting applications ends.
· Be in possession of the official university degree or graduate degree in Journalism or Audiovisual Communication on the date on which the deadline for submitting applications ends.
· Have completed university studies at any of the Universities of the Community of Castilla y León, or be registered in a municipality of Castilla y León on the date of publication of the call.
· Not having been a beneficiary, in a previous call, of a scholarship from the same department for the same purpose or, having been, not having renounced the scholarship and having carried it out for less than the full period for which they were called by cause not attributable to him.
· Not be doing paid work on the application submission deadline date, related to the qualifications required to qualify for these scholarships.
The application deadline is open until November 29, and the process is carried out through the website www.tramitacastillayleon.jcyl.es. Along with the application, the curriculum vitae will be attached according to the European model, also available on the web.
This scholarship is incompatible with other grants, aid, income or resources for the same purpose, from any Administration or public or private, national, European Union or international organizations.
More information on the BOYCL