the government of the Mexico City announced that he would proceed with the Spring Festival 2022 at Basement Capital city.
The event will be the days March 19, 20 and 21will start from 13:00 a 23:00; there will be a wide variety of activities such as workshops, concertsexhibitions, parades among the decorations of the spring season.
Activities will also be carried out in other points of the CDXM, it will have 11 stages and 40 activities to enjoy with family, friends or as a couple. In the 2021 edition it was broadcast online, while a year earlier, in 2019, the Government had indicated that more than 50,000 people had attended, in 2022 according to culture Ministry the objective is economic recovery to reduce the losses caused by the pandemic.
What are the hours and activities that can be enjoyed at the festival?
Will have music of different genres such as rock, jazz, bolero, danzón, salsa and electronic music. The artist Tania Libertad will pay tribute to the composer Armando Manzanera in the historic center, the head of government Claudia Sheinbaum indicated that they will also present Blue Angels.
During the three days of the Spring Festival, theatrical performances will be presented, all of them the activities will be free with the aim of attracting tourism and reactivating hotel occupancy in CDMX. To attend, the capital authorities urged to continue with the sanitary measures such as the correct use of face masks, antibacterial gel and, as far as possible, keeping a healthy distance.
Activities to be held on Saturday March 19
* The Unique and the Original Atayde Hermanos Circus at 7:00 p.m. It will be in the Zócalo.
* At Alameda Kiosk:
* The street circus from Les Clowns d’Estrouberry 13:00..
* Music is by Alejandra Paniagua in 7:00 pm..
* sound of music Xochicanela at 8:00 p.m.
* In the Guardiola building:
* Song volero with the Saphir et Or Trio at 8pm.
* Bolero musician with the Trío del Ángel at 9:00 p.m.
* Bolero music with the Panchos on 23 hours.
* Temple of Santo Domingo:
* At 6:00 p.m. there will be chamber music: brass and percussion ensemble.
* Tolsa Square
* jazz from Pedro Dabdoub to 7:00 pm..
*Jazz in 20:00 with Paquito Crux Trio.
* Jazz with Dannah Garay in 22:00.
* Jazz music in 11.00 pm. with the Héctor Infanzón Quartet.
* On the Balcony of the Estanquillo Museum:
* Work theater Tandas and Tundas Suite at 8:00 p.m.
* At City Theatre:
* There will be a theatrical performance for girls and boys in 13:00. the work is titled City Governed by a Melon Quesillo.
* mask workshopRap and break dance presentation at 12:00 p.m. at PILARES Perú 88.
* Dance get stack Mexico dances like this! at 4:00 p.m. at: Kiosco Alameda, José Martí Cultural Center, Plaza Tlaxcoaque, Plaza la Aguilita, Plaza Garibaldi, Hemiciclo a Juárez, Plaza La Conchita, Plaza Tolsá, Zócalo, Plaza de Santo Domingo and Garden of the Palace of Fine Arts.
* To see the complete schedule for Sunday and Monday, as well as locations, visit: http://www.festivaldeprimavera.cdmx.gob.mx/#whatwedo.
Brief History of Mariachi: Mexican Music Considered a World Heritage Site
“Include instead of exclude”: Sheinbaum recalled the anniversary of Xochimilco and Centro CDMX as a World Heritage Site
Mariachi, trova and gifts: this is how López Obrador was celebrated at the National Palace on his birthday
Dance, art and tribute events to José José: free activities that can be done in CDMX