Bad Säckingen: Smoldering fire in the laundry – residents were able to get to safety ++ From the police reports from Bad Säckingen

by
Yesterday evening, August 5th, 2020, it is in a laundry in Bad
Säckingen came to a smoldering fire. It was around 6:50 p.m.
Smoke development from the building of the rescue control center has been reported. The residents of the house had already taken to safety by the time the emergency services arrived and were unharmed. The cause of the smoke development turned out to be a scorched plastic tub in the commercial rooms of the house. The recently cleaned towels inside had caught fire. No building damage should have arisen. The Bad Säckingen fire department was deployed with six vehicles.

Road blocked with building material – cyclist falls – police ask for information!

In Bad Säckingen-Wallbach, an obstacle was deliberately erected on a street yesterday evening, August 5, 2020. A 53-year-old cyclist had fallen about 10:15 p.m. because of it, but was not injured.

With building material from an adjacent construction site, unknown people had completely blocked the Buchbrunnenweg with a wall about 50 centimeters high. The street in the area there is unlit and is closed to motor vehicles. Only residents are allowed to drive there. Since the “building of the wall” may have taken some time, the police hope for evidence. The police station Bad Säckingen accepts this on the phone number 07761 934-0.

Further contributions from the police headquarters in Freiburg

Every author of a report (company, club, person …) also has his own “extra newspaper” at REGIOTRENDS! Click on the red name above “More Posts by”. You can already see ALL of his available reports in our brand-new Internet newspaper.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.