The jurisdictional reference National Termination Program at the EgresAR Secondary Level: “Proyecta tu futuro”, belonging to the Ministry of Education of San Juan, informs that the program was implemented in the province and will begin as of August 2021.
The program is aimed at all students who went through and finished their last year of the common oriented secondary school of state or private management between the years 2016 to 2020 and have pending subjects.
- Those interested can register in the EgresAr platform by completing the Registration Form until July 16, 2021.
- They will be able to register in all the subjects that they have pending approval.
To pass the due subjects, one or more four-month “curricular courses” will be taken at a “host school”.
Students who finished studying between the years 2016 to 2020 and owe subjects, must register and can take the subjects to be evaluated. The course is per semester and if they have several subjects, the institutions will set up projects with several subjects so that they can study the project per semester
Host schools where the Program will be implemented
- Students will have to attend the host school once or twice a week in person. The number of days and hours will depend on the number of curricular courses that you are going to take (as long as the epidemiological situation allows it). The course is combined with instances of autonomous work on a virtual platform.
- The degree will be delivered by the school of origin where they attended high school the last year for the study plan they were enrolled in. The degree they will receive is valid for pursuing higher or university studies.
- Each student who enters the EgresAR Plan can obtain a financial aid scholarship if they meet the requirements stipulated in the Progresar scholarships. The scholarship can be collected for a period of four months that corresponds to the first semester. The scholarship can be renewed for four more months in case you have not been able to complete all the subjects that are pending accreditation.