- top page
- [Dear 3rd year students of this department]Recruitment of Japan Student Services Organization scholarship students (reservations) under the “New Higher Education Study Support System”
According to the “new system for study support in higher education”
Japan Student Services OrganizationBenefit Scholarship Student (Reservation)Start recruiting
1. 1. Features of “New System for Supporting Higher Education”
・ Benefit-type scholarships that do not need to be returned will be provided.
・ You can receive a tuition exemption or a partial exemption at the same time. (Procedure is required separately)
2.Qualifications for application
Third grade students who wish to advance to the fourth year of college of technology or go on to university in 2022
3. 3.Payment amount / payment start time
The amount of payment varies depending on the amount of income of the household, the school you are enrolled in, and the type of commuting to school.
For details, please check the website of Japan Student Services Organization.
In addition, the payment will start in April 2022 (after the 4th grade) after promotion.
4.Scholarship selection criteria
To become a scholarship student, you must meet academic and household standards.
The Japan Student Services Organization Scholarship Counseling Center also accepts questions regarding the scholarship system in general.
(Telephone: 0570 – 666 – 301 (Navi dial and charges are paid by the person))
* Please contact the Student Support Section, Student Affairs Division for information on campus deadlines and application procedures.
Please contact the Student Support Section, Student Affairs Division.
7.Deadline for application to the Student Affairs DivisionReiwa 3rd July 9th (gold) 17:00
* It is necessary to apply from the Internet after making an application (input deadline: Wednesday, July 14, 3rd year of Reiwa).
If you wish to apply, please apply promptly regardless of the application deadline.