We are pleased to inform you that we will accept applications for the 2021 Seinan Gakuin University’s unique scholarships as follows.
・ Seinan Gakuin University Benefit Scholarship
・ Seinan Gakuin University Emergency Assistance Special Scholarship
・ Scholarships from Seinan Gakuin University faculty and staff
・ CK Dozier Memorial Scholarship
・ Joy Copeland Memorial Scholarship
・ Akio Izumi Memorial Scholarship
・ Kawaida Tsuru Memorial Scholarship
[Application acceptance period]
■ Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Commerce
December 6th (Monday) 13: 00-17: 00 (Lounge on the 7th floor of Building 2)
■ Faculty of Economics / Faculty of Human Sciences
December 7th (Tuesday) 13: 00-17: 00 (Lounge on the 7th floor of Building 2)
■ Faculty of Law / Faculty of International Culture
Wednesday, December 8th, 13: 00-17: 00 (Lounge on the 7th floor of Building 2)
* As a measure to prevent infection with the new coronavirus, specify the reception date and time for each faculty.
If it is unavoidable that you cannot apply on the designated date of the relevant faculty, please apply on a different schedule.
* Details of application documents are available on the campus portal site (SAINS portal).
* A login ID and password (set by the student) are required for the SAINS portal.
[Notes on application]
* Please note that we cannot accept any requests after the acceptance period.
* If it is unavoidable that it is difficult to come to the school during the application period, we will accept it by mail. For details on the mailing method, etc., please refer to the recruitment explanation materials on the SAINS portal.
Student Affairs Department of Health and Welfare (TEL: 092-823-3312)