The following 6S Anti-Fraud Self-Security Rules were being formulated by the Dwelling Team Behavioral Sciences Center to assistance Singaporeans protect themselves towards scams:
1. Spot the symptoms – Recognise the strategies that scammers use.
2. Prevent and believe – Check with by yourself or other people if a assertion, message or work provide could be real.
3. Gradual down, do not rush – Do not rush into furnishing your private or banking facts.
4. Communicate to many others – Look at with other people to confirm the authenticity of a assert prior to performing something.
5. Safeguard own details and passwords – In no way disclose individual information and facts, even if the request appears to be respectable.
6. Find help – Converse to friends or relatives members for suggestions or help if you have been impacted by a scam.