We are pleased to inform you that the 2016 meeting will be held as follows, sponsored by the Hokkaido Research Center, Animal Health Research Division, National Institute of Animal Health.
Date and time
December 6, 2016 (Tuesday) 13: 30-17: 15
Sapporo Education and Culture Hall 4th Floor Auditorium
13 Nishi 13-chome, Kita 1, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City Tel: 011-271-5822
Main theme: “Thinking about hygiene issues in achieving the best performance of dairy cows”
- Opening remarks and hygiene issues in achieving the best performance of dairy cows
Hiroshi Tsunemitsu (National Institute of Animal Health, Hokkaido Research Center)
- Calving management for dairy cows and newborn calves
Mitsuo Ishii (Ishii Veterinary Support Service)
- Development of early detection technology for calf febrile illness using wireless body surface temperature sensor
Toru Miyamoto (National Institute of Animal Health Tsukuba)
- Hygiene strategy to reduce damage from cow breast inflammation
Satoshi Obayashi (Tokachi Agricultural Mutual Aid Association)
- Measures against diarrhea at dairy cow nursing and breeding farms that the team worked on and their results
Erika Okamoto (Tokachi Livestock Hygiene Service Center)
- Examination of prevention of outbreak of cattle salmonellosis and early cleaning based on feeding hygiene management survey
Tae Takehana (Nemuro Livestock Hygiene Service Center)
How to apply for participation, etc.
Participation on the day is possible, but if possible, please apply in advance by Wednesday, November 30th.
In addition, we are planning an information exchange meeting (membership fee of 4,000 yen is planned) after the end, so please apply in advance for this as well.
Pre-registration application and contact information
4 Hitsujigaoka, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo 062-0045
Animal Health Research Department of Agricultural Research Institute
Hokkaido Research Center Tomohito Hayashi
E-mail: hayatomoaffrc.go.jp (* Sorry for your inconvenience.Please rewrite to half-width @. )
Phone: 011-851-5226, Fax: 011-853-0767